- How we got started – Born and brought up in Nairobi, Kenya to one of the first Indian settler families. I spent my childhood in the kitchen watching my mum and Amaji (grandmother) making fresh naans in a hot tandoor served with delicious curries. All of the vegetables were handpicked and bought from the mama’s. The mama’s were ladies who carried the days selection of fruit and vegetables in a weaved basket on their heads. This enjoyment led to the creation of Coriander & Lime. In 2012 my work circumstances gave me the opportunity to realise my life long aspiration of recreating this experience for others to enjoy the flavours I was brought up with.
- Why we’re passionate about what we do – I enjoy sharing my culinary heritage with others and offer an authentic Indian cuisine experience in Kings Lynn and the surrounding North Norfolk area.
- What we offer – We offer a number of different services ranging from catering, takeaway, Bollywood evenings, parties, anniversaries, weddings, christening, family gatherings, pop up supper clubs, hen do’s/batchelor parties, farmers market, cookery lessons and so much more.
- What sets us apart – I draw inspiration from my roots in Africa to my current life in Norfolk using the finest locally sourced ingredients where possible. My recipes are authentic, fresh, delicately spiced and enjoyed at meal times by my family. The food you’ll find at Coriander & Lime is all about delicious, uncompromising flavours.
- Why support us – Coriander & Lime takes inspiration from all of the Indian regions to deliver a delicious, fresh menu. Our values are always quality first and the food is seasoned with our signature garam masala. We cater for all dietary requirements and have no preservatives or additives and all packaging is recyclable.